Workers: Akutsu, Uraguchi, T. Suzuki, Furuta, Nakada, Tamori, Yoshimura, K. Nagano, K. Tanaka (ICRR), N. Fujii (Niigata U)
- See the above link...
- Wait until one day so that the temperature of them will become equilibrium with the environment in the Xend.
- Then, somehow connect the cut signal wires of a LVDT.
- Check the integirty of the coils (LVDTs and actuators) by testers
Clean the sides of the optics to be installed into the vacuum chamber. (Ethanol+Acetone wiping with vectra alpha, then First Contact.) See here.
- Tester!! lend from DGS or PEM??
- First contact to clean the side diameter of the optics.