Workers: Akutsu, Uraguchi, Yano at Mitaka
- Shown in the above links.
- Repairing some damaged parts
- Connect the cut signal wires of a LVDT.
- Glue the wire part of an actuator coil about to be loosen.
- Replace the damages actuator coils.
- Check the integirty of the coils (LVDTs and actuators) by testers
Clean the sides of the optics to be installed into the vacuum chamber. (Ethanol+Acetone wiping with vectra alpha, then First Contact.) See here.
- Tester!! lend from DGS or PEM??
- First contact to clean the side diameter of the optics.