Workers: Akutsu, Uraguchi, K. Nagano, Hasegawa, T. Tanaka
- Shown in the above links and the below.
- Lay cables for TMS and TMS-VIS
- Need a signal generator for LVDTs
- Configure the digital models properly.
- Engage the logical channels and the assigned physical channels.
- Install TMS-VIS into the chamber.
- Install BRT on it.
Clean the sides of the optics to be installed into the vacuum chamber. (Ethanol+Acetone wiping with vectra alpha, then First Contact.) See here.
- Tester!! lend from DGS or PEM??
- M10(?) eyebolts for managing the dummy weight plates...
- First contact to clean the side diameter of the optics.