Workers: Akutsu, Uraguchi, K. Nagano, Hasegawa, T. Tanaka
- Finally have installed the TMS-VIS.
- Detach white tapes and release the cables.
- Connect the cables to flanges.
- Configure the digital models properly.
- Engage the logical channels and the assigned physical channels.
- Check the signal integrity
- To do so, the hanged table should move slightly.
- But never jump to it, as we need to install the BRT on TMS-VIS; we need rather a rigid stage when we torque screws to fix BRT to TMS-VIS.
- So, Uraguchi-san suggested the procedure. It should be docuented later. It is a little bit complicated about the dummy weights and restraints and new shims.
- Install BRT on TMS-VIS.
Clean the sides of the optics to be installed into the vacuum chamber. (Ethanol+Acetone wiping with vectra alpha, then First Contact.) See here.
- Tester!! lend from DGS or PEM??
- M8 eyebolts for managing the dummy weight plates...
- First contact to clean the side diameter of the optics.
- Need a signal generator for LVDTs