Workers: Akutsu, Uraguchi, K. Nagano, Hasegawa, K. Tanaka, Kita
- Put tags to cables partially.
- Confirmed all signals could be seen in digital system.
- Confirmed vertical actuation coils worked well.
- Although Nagano said "horizontal" coils were checked, it was wrong. It was found that cable of vertical and horizontal coils were flipped.
- Delivered mirror (three 1-inch Green Steering mirrors) were put on the desiccator.
Installed BRT on TMS-VIS; see here.
- We confirmed Green beam was reduced by BRT properly. Also, we could see the shadow of PDA100A which was placed in front of ETMX.
- Connect the cables to flanges.
- Configure the digital models properly.
- Engage the logical channels and the assigned physical channels.
- Install BRT on TMS-VIS.
Clean the sides of the optics to be installed into the vacuum chamber. (Ethanol+Acetone wiping with vectra alpha, then First Contact.) See here.
- Detach the remaining white tapes just before closing the chamber; be noted that there are white tapes on the PEEK connectors at the inside of the flanges.
- Torque completely the bolts which are fixing the upper and the lower base plates.
- Insert metal gaskets before torquing the ICF203 flanges with Dsub connectors.
- Make clean the cabling... ask to VIS??
- Check horizontal actuation
- Calibrate LVDT again
- Put calibration factor of Geophones
- Install Tome-Kanagu for Dsub in DAC0 port #4
- Put tags to cables
- Align BRT
- Start to install GPT part
- Damping of TMS-VIS
- Tester!! lend from DGS or PEM??
- M8 eyebolts for managing the dummy weight plates...
- First contact to clean the side diameter of the optics.
- Need a signal generator for LVDTs
- A document for learning how to release or fix the suspended tables (by Uraguchi?).
- Cable tags
- IR mirrors (4 PYD-20, 3 PYD-10)
- Tome-Kanagu for Dsub
- Power taps
- ONE DAC PORT!!!!