Workers: Akutsu, K. Nagano, Aritomi
- Align and balance the BRT and the TMS-VIS.
- Configure the digital models properly.
- Detach the remaining white tapes just before closing the chamber; be noted that there are white tapes on the PEEK connectors at the inside of the flanges.
- Torque completely the bolts which are fixing the upper and the lower base plates.
- Insert metal gaskets before torquing the ICF203 flanges with Dsub connectors.
- Align BRT
- Start to install GPT part
- A document for learning how to release or fix the suspended tables (by Uraguchi?).