Workers: Akutsu, Michimura, K. Tanaka (16:30-21:00)
GPT part installation
- Checked QPD segments and OL2EUL matrices with a laser pointer and confirmed that matrices are correct.
Before checking TMSX GR QPD, we also found other QPDs and found some of MEDM screens are messed up. Also, IMMT1T QPD had wrong OL2EUL matrix. So, we fixed it (klog 6506)
- Installed IR optics using green ghost beam from HBS1.
- Since the beam was too weak and large part of the green power is transmitted by PYD mirrors for IR, we could only align the beam upto TMSX IR QPD1 and IR PD.
- TMSX IR QPD2 and TMSX_IR camera are placed at nominal positions
- Confirmed TMSX_IR camera is working with a laser pointer
- Installed beam dump for green path (reflections from QPDs, PD and camera)
- Fixed cables on the optical table with cable ties, and temporarily taped the cables on the floor
Known differences between the design (JGW-T1808962) and current setup
- Optics for green path are shifted in +X direction by 4 x 25mm
- IR periscope, RST1 and RST2 are shifted in +X direction by 1 x 25mm
- Beam dumps for IR path are not installed yet
- Beam dumps for green path are placed differently to dump actual ghost beams
- Detach the remaining white tapes just before closing the chamber; be noted that there are white tapes on the PEEK connectors at the inside of the flanges.
- Torque completely the bolts which are fixing the upper and the lower base plates.
- Insert metal gaskets before torquing the ICF203 flanges with Dsub connectors.
- Attach an oplev viewport
- Setup the oplev for TMS-VIS
- Consider why the green ghost beam is not observed; that was observed in TMSY in this April.
- Modify MEDM screen
- Add DC PD and so on.
Cable Dsub 15pin for TMS-VIS OpLev.
- Return plastic boxes.
- Install rails in digital rack.
- They may be necessary under LVDT distributor, geophone distributor, and WHT board.
- Nagano is not sure it is necessary under HP coil driver.
- Measure the length between BRT lens3 and GLNS1
- Black tubes attachable to the DC-PDs or seetabale in front of the DC-QPDs for light shielding.
- Screws to screw Dsub 15pin connectors to QPD amplifiers
- Already screwed for IR and GR QPDs. Not yet for TMSX VIS oplev.
- Nice way to turn off the ceiling LED light
- Covers for cables running on the floor
- Shield box against environmental light
- Wind shielding... (it would be somewhat difficult as two beams are running in the different directions from the viewport window)