Workers: Akutsu, Simon, Yano, Ken Tanaka
- Installed the WAB suspension into the EYC chamber from the Koach filter side.
- As usual, firstly we divided the WAB suspension to the upper and the lower parts, and brought the lower part (the base plate + alpha) to the nominal position on the breadboard in the chamber, and fixed it to the breadboard with the dedicated M6 screws. Then brought the upper part onto the lower part and fix with the dedicated M5 screws.
- Before the installation, we need to resolve a few issues.
- Issue1: a maraging rod was suspended vertically from the above to the breadboard, and that came in the way of the WAB installation; after some discussion with Takahashi-san, VIS removed the wire. So it is cleared now.
- Issue2: several small parts were loosely screwed to the breadboard in the area for the WAB installation; we moved them out of the installation area.
- Issue3: a threaded bolt, which seemed to reinforce the cooler bar's fixing, was sticking out its head in the aperture area of the 8K shield duct. This could mechanically interfere against the WAB with protector even it was in the nominal position (not in the saving mode); we removed the threaded rod; Need to inform this to cryo group.
- Check the height and horizontal position of the WAB.
- Check the pitch and yaw of the WAB.
- Laser level and the tripod
- Vertical standing ruler
- White tapes