Database of known lines
Lines are quasi-monochronmatic signal whose amplitude and/or frequency can be a function of time. Lines' information is useful for commissioner to identify the coupling path and/or localize the source. This project is aimed to make database of known lines.
NOTE: this project DOES NOT include obtaining lines information itself which should be gathered by everyone (i.e. not only detchar people). And also, this project DOES NOT include development of lines hunting tools which should be developed in the other project.
- Web based style is preferred.
- Should be user friendly since (we hope) data in this DB will be added/seen not only by developer.
Information stored in DB
- Date added to DB
- Line frequency
- Line width
- Recording device (e.g. magnetometer)
- Stationarity (e.g. Moves in frequency, Jumps, and so on)
- Reporter's name
- klog number
Function of DB
- Sort in location/device.
- Fuzzy search in frequency (e.g. between 10 and 15 Hz and so on)
- Data output in csv file.