LIGO-KAGRA CDS meeting - 6/21 8am (JST), 6/20 6pm (LLO)
Teamspeak (password protected page. KAGRA wiki account is necessary to view.)
Osamu, Takahiro, Keiko, Keith, Rolf, Jamie
- Solved issues in KAGRA
- Timing (IRIGB issue)
- Installation of the trend writers
- Dolphin disable script
- Remaining issues in KAGRA
- CPU Max issue
- LIGO's update
(Trend writer) when data file is separated in multiple local SSD (?) the NDS server can read regardless of the separated files => Keith will send us his note.
- (Dolphin) There are two ways to kill the other models:
- Disable the links when FEs shutdown
- Disable the node ID to swith
=> Keith will send us documents or his note. LIGO's new Dolphin switch has remote controller over tcp/ip network.
- (CPU max) LIGO had the same experience when
With intel Xion v2. Upgrading to v4 solved the problem. KAGRA will test it. => Keith will send us information of Supermicro's part number or mother board being used in LIGO.
- When the fiber links between an FE and IO chassis age. Symptom was dropping communications.
- LIGO's new IO chassis is PCIE gen2. Regular LC-LC fibers.