Input Faraday Isolator
Overview of IFI written by K. SomiyaIFI report
Proposal for KAGRA IO Faraday Isolator written by G. Muller and D.B. Tanner Proposal for KAGRA IO Faraday Isolator
- IFI is seated on the baseplate because the beam hight of KAGRA is different from aLIGO.
Ray tracing was calculated by K. Yano Current ray trace around the IFI
Parameter of IFI
- Weight : 18.1kg
Size : L=647.7mm, W=177.8mm, H=155.9mm (with bread bord) IFI Drawing
The hight of IFI is different from CAD file
Parameter of baseplate of IFI
- Weight : 26.9kg
Size : L=630mm, W=250mm, H=64.1mm Base of the IFI Drawing
- IFI was purchased from UF
- IFI was completed to Assemble on the PSL table in 2015/11
- Installation was completed in 2015/11
- Alignment was completed in 2016/02
- IFI will not be suspended but directly put on the IFI table
- A pair of unsuspended steering mirrors (STM) have been used for the beam centering
- Total hight of IFI system ( = IFI + Baseplate) is higher than the designed beam hight by 1cm.
- Is CWP2 replacement needed ?
- How we test IFI in high power.
- How to measure the scattering light from IFI and how to dump that ?
- Connecting IFI to the digital system.
Is installing counter masses needed ?