Regular Meeting 0618
Panwei, Guiguo, Prof Wang, Prof. Gao, Kokeyama, Nagano, Izumi, Prof. Sato
- Guiguo will arrive in Kamioka on 17th July
- Possible power outage on 26th June
Schedule for Phase-2
Report from the Last 2 weeks
- PMC installed
- IMC pump and re-aligned, flashing
- Aligned the paths to the Refcav, TEM00 flashing, MM ratio is not good.
- High Power: the fiber amp was broken. They are contacting to the company. The old one (which was discontinued) will be used for the short term instead.
- IMMT1 - installed. Some issues: the wire broke, a magnet fell. Fixed and installed. Healthy transfer functions are seen. Phase at 20Hz is more than 180 degrees. Ohishi-san will keep investigating.
- MZI - preparation is almost done
Plans for the coming 2 weeks
recommission RefCav (MM)
- recommission IMC in vac
- MZI test will start
- install the two PZT mirrors for input pointing
- Toyama U will come to protect the ISS PDs
- from July 4th Uehara-san (high power EOM)
- Undergrad student from Niigata U
- July 2nd