IOO meeting 2019 0708
Ge, Somiya, Uehara, Nakano, Ohkawa, Fujikawa, Takahashi,
- IOO meeting is fixed on Mon. 17:00~18:00
- If you need a slot for a talk or a poster at next F2F meeting, please let Nakano know.
KIW6 Wuhan 6/21-23 http://kiw6.csp.escience.cn/dct/page/1
- IOO status talk by Nakano
- MZM talk by Guiguo
- August F2F meeting, Toyama, 8/22-24
- cleanness of the PSL room w.o. KOACH
- IMC alignment script
- IMC error signal investigation
OMC, OMMT, OSTM
- OMC commissioning is on going.
The OMC transmission is too small http://klog.icrr.u-tokyo.ac.jp/osl/?r=9404
ugly cavity scan http://klog.icrr.u-tokyo.ac.jp/osl/?r=9428
- Beam profile of injection beam into the OMC looks fine [reported soon]
- Still we are not sure it comes from the alignment issue. One of the OMC team (maybe Otabe-kun?) will come to Kamioka, and will investigate it. We wouldn't pull it out from the chamber this Wednesday, but we need to decide as soon as possible.
- OSTM replacement
- The modification parts were delivered and checked in Mitaka. Takahashi-san will come to Kamioka next week for the OSEM check.
- Double demodulation
- First Koyama-kun will discuss with Michimura-san, and then start the experiment in Kamioka.
- Scattering measurement
- Tsugai-kun and Murakami-kun is working to improve the S/N ratio of the measurement, and they will have a poster at F2F meeting.
- GG come back next week.
- 8/5 (Mon.)
- 9/2 (Mon.)
- 10/7 (Mon.)
- 11/5 (Tue.)?
- 12/2 (Mon.)