Workers: Akutsu, K. Tanaka, Miyo
- As described in the above link, no progress. PMC was not so stable, that made our work uneasy...
- Miyo-kun saw the suspension situation.
- Wash some screws.
- Have VIS to modify the MCo connector.
- Have VIs to check whether the birndy connectors on the suspension structures are loose or not; at leaast, that for MCe is loose.
- Have VIS to consider how to tame/fix the electric wires from the coil actuators so that they won't cross the laser beams.
- Check the ghost beams.
- To check the ghost beam, the PMC must be stable.
- It may be nice to remember where the ghost beams will be. See the Sato-san' procedure document.
- The polarization of the input beam into the MCF chamber should be varied easily for inspecting where the ghost beams are... To check around MCi refl side, S-pol input would be better. To check the oplev side of MCo, it might be better to havee the main laser might P-pol... So difficult.
- Maybe the most difficult is to align POM1. We need to open the beam path to PRM (so KOACH must be arranged) and PRM must be controllable. Several conditions should be met.
Oplev light source holders are old now. Should be replaced with the newer version.
- 2 metal rack shelves in the clean booth (each for MCF and MCE); the height must be lower than 180 cm due to lower ceiling of the relevant clean booths.
- 1 sticky mat to get the dirt off our feet.