Workers: Akutsu, K. Tanaka, Nakano, Yano
- As described in the above link.
- In addition, we tweaked the steering mirror in front of the IMC_REFL DC PD.
- PMC was not so stable, that made our work uneasy... Nakano-kun said he started to cool the PMC as the temperature was drifted too high so the thermal control was at the upper range limit.
- Wash some screws.
- Have VIS to modify the MCo connector.
- Have VIS to check whether the birndy connectors on the suspension structures are loose or not; at leaast, that for MCe is loose.
- Have VIS to consider how to tame/fix the electric wires from the coil actuators so that they won't cross the laser beams.
- Have VIS to check whether every combination of the coil and magnet axes is centered.
- Check the ghost beams.
- Trial; detach once the beam dump at +X of MCo to see where the ghost beam will illuminate.
- Maybe the most difficult is to align POM1. We need to open the beam path to PRM (so KOACH must be arranged) and PRM must be controllable. Several conditions should be met.
Consider how to separate the beam dumps from the main beam as wellas install them.
- And revise the beam dump document. Determine if we need to replace some of KG5 glass plates with SiC ones or not... to deal with occasional illumination...
Where to put the dumps for GBs "N", "K", "f", and "a" (see here for the identification).
- How to install the dumps; maybe anyway we need to detach the K400 flange (with viewport windows) to access there.
Oplev light source holders are old now. Should be replaced with the newer version.
- 2 metal rack shelves in the clean booth (each for MCF and MCE); the height must be lower than 180 cm due to lower ceiling of the relevant clean booths.
- 1 sticky mat to get the dirt off our feet.
- 3 oplev new holders (KM100T). Need to check where they are.
- Where SiC plates??? Kokeyama-san informed me the place by e-mails on 2020 July 15-17.