Scraps of text for incorporation in the VIS Meeting Minutes
- Type B Past Week Summary
- Flags and metal prisms ordered; expected 5/31.
New assembly drawing D1605179 focussing on items not part of main chain (and associated screws):
- Crane adapter
- Lower breadboard blade module (with cable clamps)
IM-RM safety bar (D1605127 from last week now obsolete)
- 3D assembly changed to have geophones instead of accelerometers (but SRx will probably be per original design - need to revisit circuit diagram)
- Concept for load gauge adapter decided (reuse crane adapter plate and jacks from below PI; add Misumi crossbars, cleanroom-compatible chain hoist)
Concept for second floor of clean booth decided (remove all floor panels; add bridge panels at right angles: BS Cleanbooth.pdf)
- Modified drawings for main assembly frame and drawings for most small parts (jack adapters etc) received from Mirapro.
- Wire sizes decided: 300 µm piano wire and 500 µm tungsten (will revisit this later).