Scraps of text for incorporation in the VIS Meeting Minutes
Type B (Mark)
Past week report
At Kamioka (Mark, Ohishi-san, Fabian, Enzo, Hirata-san, Yoshioka-kun, Kozu-kun):
- We solved the problem with the OSEMs: cables had been plugged into the LED current monitor outputs, not the PD outputs.
- We solved a problem with the real-time model freezing which turned out to be the IO chassis having lost power.
- We took some mass off the IM to allow for the weight of the cables, and readjusted it in pitch and roll.
- We aligned the IM
Plan for week of 8/28
Kamioka: Mark (except Tue), Ohishi-san, Fabian (except Tue), Enzo (except Tue), Hirata-san, Yoshioka-kun (Fri), Kozu-kun (Thu, Fri).
- Fix/adjust IRM OSEMs.
- Add BF cap; cable and test BF-1 and BF-2 picos.
- Lift and weigh BF/IRM/IM/RM/BS; adjust ballast mass.
- Crane in SF.
- Suspend BF/IRM/IM/RM/BS.
Plan for week of 9/4
- Install SF cap; route cables.
- Lift and weigh SF/BF/IRM/IM/RM/BS.
- Adjust SF ballast.
Mark: TBD Mid-Oct