Scraps of text for incorporation in the VIS Meeting Minutes
- Type B Past Week Summary
- A hole in a picomotor holder was too small. ATC staff solved this isue quickly and Hirata-san cleaned the piece.
- Some ballast discs for the dummy optic were dirty (seen by visual inspection). Hirata-san cleaned them.
- Some arrows were cleaned from the mirrors for the dummy optic.
- Hirata-san worked on checking Mirapro's assembly frame design - some minor issues with rail system found.
- Hirata-san measured another filter.
- Hirata-san washed a large batch of parts.
- All parts for gluing of dummy BS are in hand. We arranged with Tatsumi-san to glue magnets at Mitaka on 6/6, glue flags at Kashiwa on 6/8, and inspect bonds and bring dummy BS back to Mitaka 6/13.
Mark worked on solutions to allow a larger mirror on dummy BS. After discussions with Simon and Akutsu-san we decided to go with a stainless steel plate solution. The gluing can go ahead and we can attach the plates later.
- Mark worked on list of items for purchase in FY2016.