Scraps of text for incorporation in the VIS Meeting Minutes
Type B (Mark)
Past week report
- Mark and Fabian did a huge cleanup of the SR2 area and prepared a workspace for assembling the IM.
- Fabian did a stocktake of the screws for the SR.
- We have all we need for the IM, except one type that can be added after the rest of the IP is assembled.
- We have most of what we need for the rest of the payload, and Hirata-san has ordered the others.
- Hirata-san worked on SR procurement:
- Suspension wire
- SR additional parts (compensation masses, clamps etc)
- Regular, SDC and BUMAX screws.
- Additional machining on the BS sapphire prism jig to allow it to be used on the PR/SR mirror box.
- LBB blade design.
- Enzo and Kozu-kun (with help from Fujii-kun) worked on export from SUMCON to Matlab, and on filter design.
Plan for week of 11/20
- Holiday on Thu 3/23
- All at Mitaka.
- SR procurement, planning (Mark, Hirata-san)
- SR mass budget (Fabian)
- BS modeling filter design (Enzo, Kozu-kun)
Plan for week of 11/27
- Fabian at commissioning workshop
- Hirata-san at Kamioka to work with Mirapro on SRM LBB installation.
- All others at Kamioka to start SR2 assembly.