Scraps of text for incorporation in the VIS Meeting Minutes
Type B (Mark)
Report for week of 1/29
- We moved the top filter intended for SR2 (#1) into the SR3 cleanbooth.
Unfortunately we noticed one of the blades had many small X-shaped stress fractures on the top surface (klog 4058).
We moved the top filter entered for SR3 (#3) into the SRM cleanbooth and inspected the blades. Two had one smallish stress fracture each and one had a huge fracture and looks close to failing (klog 4061).
- We referred the BS OL.
We removed the BS tank lid and inspected the BS top filter blades. They seemed fine (klog 4073).
- Hirata-san received and washed some ferromagnetic disks for IM flags and other small parts.
- Hirata-san moved the BF with the tilted keystone (#1) out of the cleanbooth in preparation for rebuilding.
- Hirata-san placed the second order for payload parts, and an order for remachining of nuts for cable clamps on rods.
- Fabian measured the gain of the ADC system (homework from the Commissioning Workshop).
Plan for week of 2/5
Enzo on vacation; all others at Kamioka.
- Make in-air pico adapter cables.
- Calibrate LVDT.
- Test IM picos and BF yaw pico.
- Test FR.
- Install ballast mass in BF.
- Build IRM around IM.
- Cable/test/adjust IM OSEMs.
- Time permitting, do TFs from IM OSEMs to themselves and to optical sensor.
Plan for week of 2/13
No work Monday (建国記念の日の振替休日)
- Enzo on vacation
- Hirata-san at Mitaka Tue, Wed (to receive and wash parts).
- All others at Kamioka.
- Lift BF/IM/IRM/RM/TM and check total mass and balance.
- Test BF picos.
- Enzo 1/30-2/19 (at Mitaka 1/29, part of 1/30)
- Kozu-kun 1/29-2/2