Scraps of text for incorporation in the VIS Meeting Minutes
Type B (Mark)
Report for week of 3/19
- Fujii-kun successfully assembled and tested a geophone pod (klogs 4492, 4508).
Plan for week of 3/19
- Fujii-kun joins.
- Mark at LVC meeting
- Fujii-kun at Kamioka (including Wed 3/21)
- Kozu-kun at Kamioka Mon-Tue.
- All others at Mitaka
- SR2 TFs and control loop development (Shoda-san and Enzo).
- Assemble four geophone pods (Fujii-kun and Kozu-kun at Kamioka).
- Make two sets of IM OSEMs (Shoda-san and Enzo)
- Make last in-air pico adapter cable (Enzo).
- Make three in-air stepper splitter cables for SR2, SR3 and SRM (Enzo).
- Set up dummy BS prism removal (Hirata-san).
Plan for week of 3/26
- Tanioka-kun joins.
- Mark vacation.
- Shoda-san at Mitaka
- Others at Kamioka
- Lay SR3 in-air cabling (Enzo++).
- Finish tuning of BFs (Hirata-san++).
- SF check (Hirata-san++).
- Check load capacity.
- Check fit of caps.
- Add cable clamps to bases.
- Add cable clamps and Cu segments to caps (only if they fit well).
- Cable LVDTs and steppers.
To-Do Lists, Schedule
- Mark at LVC, then vacation, 3/18 (Sun) - 4/1 (Sun)
- Fabian vacation, 3/26-4/27 (then gone).