Scraps of text for incorporation in the VIS Meeting Minutes
Type B (Mark)
Report for week of 5/28
- Enzo redid the SR3 BIO connections to match the now-working BS setup. He also fixed PR2, which had a similar problem.
- Enzo replaced LPCDs with HPCDs in the SR3.
- Hirata-san and Kozu-kun continued tuning the filter in PI #3. Un
Plan for week of 6/11
- Mark Enzo, Hirata-san, Kozu-kun, Terrence at Kamioka Tue-Fri (Mon is compensation day for f2f.)
- Route cables through SF-BF flying saucer up to bottom of SF.
- Add minimal ballast mass to SF (rough balance only) and weigh SF/... section.
- Adjust BF trim mass.
- Readjust payload.
- Take TFs.
- Cable, test SF LVDT and FR.
- Add calculated ballast to SF.
- Finish tuning F0 #3 for SR3.
- Park F0 #1 (for SR2) in top of SR3 assembly frame.
- Move F0 #3 behind SR3.
- Move F0 #1 to "factory" area (in front of SRM) and start rebuild.
Plan for week of 6/18
- Mark Enzo, Hirata-san, Kozu-kun, Terrence at Kamioka Mon-Fri.
- Install PI.
- Suspend SF/... section.
- Lots of cabling.
To-Do Lists, Schedule