Scraps of text for incorporation in the VIS Meeting Minutes
Type B (Mark)
Report for the week of 4/1
- Support of Type Bp
- Hirata-san procured the jigs for PRs and Takahashi-san tested one at TAMA.
- Hirata-san cleaned up the flags for PR2 and Mark did the one for PRM.
- Fabian helped Fujii-kun and Takashashi-san to reglue the flags.
- Mark did a lot of maintenance on the MEDM screens:
- Made the name of the suspension more obvious (no yellow text!).
- Added rack temperature indicators.
- Fixed the labels in the ADC screen (to reflect the LEN OL moving from ADC#0 to #1).
- Fixed broken links.
- Committed files to the SVN.
- Mark did maintenance on the Guardian to make it give more helpful messages in the TRIGGER state. Formerly it only checked the user model watchdog and the coil driver watchdog, not the DACKILL, and gave the same generic notification for both. Now it checks all three and tells the user which need attention.
- Mark tidied up the cables in the SR2 rack and returned a large pile of no-longer-used cables to the tent.
Mark started a HealthCheck page on the Operation Manual wiki.
Fabian and Mark
Plan for week of 4/8
- Mark, Fabian at Kamioka Mon-Fri.
- Help with Type Bp.
- Health checks on Type B.
- Monitor pumpdown.
- Work on Type B paper.
- Modify RT models and/or Guardian to revert to the SAFE state under control in all but the most extreme emergency situations (rather than suddenly shutting off all output).
- Tidy up.
- Gather and clean tools.
- Gather and organize unused parts and fasteners.
Plan for week of 4/15
- Mark at Mitaka 4/15, Kamioka 4/16-18, f2f 4/19.
- Fabian at Kamioka 4/15-18, f2f 4/19.
- Mark at Mitaka 4/15.
- f2f 4/19 (Friday), 4/20, 4/21.
- Terrence's next visit from 4/18.
- Fabian's vacation 4/26 to 5/10.
- Mark's vacation from about 5/22 to 6/11.
- Mark's final day 6/28.