VIS Type B BS Near Term To-Do List
- Vacuum and roll floor.
- Wipe ladders.
- Tidy tools, parts.
Get stuff from ../WishList
Main Assembly Sequence
- Realign OL.
- Design, install angular lock servo using OL.
- Calibrate IP LVDT actuation against IP LVDT sensing.
- Adjust gains and debug damping for IM OSEMs and GAS LVDTs.
- Modify IP LVDT damping filters to include set point.
- Set all EQ stops to TBD clearance.
- Measure IP period; adjust ballast mass.
- Calibrate IP LVDT sensing against IP LVDT actuation, IP FRs.
- Move stuff out of PR2 area.
- Tidy/label parts.
- Move safety bars from BS AF area to SR2 area.
- Close hole in floor above BS AF area.
- Update real-time model to number channels from #0.
- Remove old OL stuff; add link to new OL stuff.
- Do better interface to IP steppers (make a wrapper for Miyo-kun's driver which includes geometry matrix).
- Remove unused screens.
- Sort out SVN.
- Add support for comments to SUMCON.
- Create SUMCON model with values commented.
- Publish matrices for IP FRs.
- Finalize redesign of IP yaw adjuster.
- Design better F0 FR adjuster.
- Design LBB ballast mass.
Tasks Not To Forget
- Wipe any rust from around IP LVDTs.
- Update circuit diagram.
- (Time permitting) Try adding mass to IP.
- Update BS Install Procedure with screenshots from new on-assembly-frame 3D CAD.
- Finish assembly drawing for LBB and LBB damper ring and post on JGWDoc (Hirata-san).
- Figure out how to make PI yaw adjustment reliable.
- Put pointy-tipped screw in RM trolley for BS
- Return/replace borrowed parts:
- Temporary ballast mass (dog clamps) in BF.
Real-time and SUMCON models
- Create SUMCON models for full BS and major installation milestones.
Create controls design description (cf LIGO-T1100378).
- Make table of ADC/DAC assignments and check for consistency with D1503600 and k1visbs (Enzo, Mark)
- Understand/document/debug Kokeyama-san's DIO stuff.
- Measure LPCD and HPCD output filter response.
- Design and install software compensation filters for LPCD and HPCD output filters.
- Design and install GAS drift compensation filters.