VIS Type B SR Near Term To-Do List
- Vacuum and roll floor.
- Wipe ladders.
- Tidy tools, parts.
Get stuff from ../WishList
Double check prism heights.
Do mirror gluing.
- Check mirror gluing.
- Assemble SR2 IP.
Hassle Miyo-kun for pico driver.
Set up for testing IP with pico driver.
Make pico cable.
- Glue Misumi plug in movable mass (also glue remaining disks in IM flags).
- Assemble IP.
- Test IP picos.
- Find in-vac cables:
2 x Type 3-6m
- 1 x Type 3-2m
4 3 x Type 4-1.5m
- 5 x Type 1-2m
7 x Type 2-2m
Set up SR2 rack
Get ADC/DAC/DIO cards
Get cables/cards for SR2
Get BIO white cables x 10
Hassle Miyakawa/Yamamoto to connect rack to DC power, Internet, etc.
- Get SR2 real-time model running (Yamamoto-san).
- Do inventory of ballast masses.
- Adjust verticality of assembly frame; center and immobilize optical table.
- Find and attach feedthroughs.
Find circuit boards for geophones (Okutomi-san says we have 5 free plus 5 tied up in his experiment till Feb-Mar 2018.)
Check if they have sockets soldered on. (Yes.)
Check if they come with hex posts. (Yes.)
- Find out (from Takahashi-san) specifications for geophone pod items:
- Screws for pod (cap-neck and neck-body).
- Cu O-rings for pod (two sizes)
- Viton O-ring for under geophone.
- Screws for immobilizing geophone (M4?).
- Screws for geophone to interface plate.
- Screws for interface plate to PI.
- Find or order geophone items.
SR Prep Tasks - To Be Scheduled
- Hassle Miyo-kun for stepper drivers.
- Install new jack receptacles (in SR3 area, second floor) on load gauge adapter (SR2 area, second floor).
- Finish mass budget for SR2/SR3/SRM (Fabian) - mostly done.
- Design final SF ballast masses (Fabian).
- Get safety bars moved.
- Get air hose connection moved.
- Get geophone circuit boards from Okutomi-san.