VIS Type B SR Near Term To-Do List
- Vacuum and roll floor.
- Wipe ladders.
- Tidy tools, parts.
Get stuff from ../WishList
- Assemble SR2 IP.
- Final assembly.
- Test IP picos.
- Find in-vac cables:
- 1 x Type 3-2m
- 5 x Type 1-2m
- Set up SR2 rack
- Get more 1-m power cables and connect up remaining boxes.
- Run LAN and power cables for stepper drivers.
- Debug SR2 real-time model (Yamamoto-san).
- Do inventory of ballast masses.
- Adjust verticality of assembly frame; center and immobilize optical table.
- Find out (from Takahashi-san) specifications for geophone pod items:
- Screws for pod (cap-neck and neck-body).
- Cu O-rings for pod (two sizes)
- Viton O-ring for under geophone.
- Screws for immobilizing geophone (M4?).
- Screws for geophone to interface plate.
- Screws for interface plate to PI.
- Find or order geophone items.
- Install new jack receptacles (in SR3 area, second floor) on load gauge adapter (SR2 area, second floor).
- Review Shoda-san's Guardian.
- Review DIO stuff.
- Review SR2 model (especially screens, macro text file).
- Review DAC channel requests.
SR Prep Tasks - To Be Scheduled
- Get geophone circuit boards from Okutomi-san.
- Find fourth feedthrough
- Hassle Miyo-kun for stepper drivers.
- Finish mass budget for SR2/SR3/SRM (Fabian) - mostly done.
- Design final SF ballast masses (Fabian).
- Get safety bars moved.
- Get air hose connection moved.