|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
|The important information is what were used and what should be replaced later.
|| Optics name || Type of the optics || the holder || Note ||
|| 1st steering mirror || TFVMQ-50.8C10-20-W1D-532/1064-ARS-30/40D (From PSL room) || Polaris-K2S1 + washed but not vented M4 screw + ME-KAGRA-1704107-A-DWG (all from NAOJ)|| The M4 screw needs vent hole; The foot of the pillar is now fixed with a tentative dog clamp, and should be replaced later; there is a memo in the mirror's outer diameter and need to be erased for vac compatibility. The mirror should be replaced with CVI HM-2037-45 (from NAOJ)??||
|| Harmonic BS || HBSY21 (From NAOJ)|| Polaris-K2S1+ washed M4 screw + TR75V/M + PH75V/M + washed M6 screw + BA1V/M (all from NAOJ)|| Nothing special but the post system should be replaced with a fixed height one; to more stiffer one.||
|| 2nd steering mirror || TFVMQ-50.8C10-20-W1D-532/1064-ARS-30/40D (From PSL room) '''''today.''''' ||Polaris-K2S1 + washed but not vented M4 screw + ME-KAGRA-1704107-A-DWG (all from NAOJ) || The M4 screw needs vent hole; The foot of the pillar is now fixed with a tentative dog clamp, and should be replaced later; there is a memo in the mirror's outer diameter and need to be erased for vac compatibility; actually this mirror needs to reflect only green, so using the dichroic mirror is too much and should be replaced later.||
|| Collimation lens for green (3rd BRT lens for green)|| SLB-50.8-200NM (From NAOJ) || VLHG-50.8 + '''''unwashed M6 imo screw''''' + TR75V/M + PH75V/M + washed M6 screw + BA1V/M (all from NAOJ) || '''''The VLHG-50.8 required M6 imo screw!!!!!!'''''; need a '''''proper tool''''' to tighten the PEEK retainer of VLHG-50.8; there is a memo in the mirror's outer diameter and need to be erased for vac compatibility.||
Outside of the chamber (in other words, stuffs on the optical table) should be controlled in the other form...
|Made a memo page for later use.
Workers: K. Nagano, Ko. Yamamoto, Akutsu
Today's activities were complicated as summarized here.
- Once put two steering mirrors, which can reflect both 532/1064nm light, and had the green beam go outside of EXT
- Constructed a periscope for IR beam taking advantage of the output green beam, assuming the beam path of the two color would not so different.
But we changed our mind as summarized here.
- Installed a harmonic BS and a 3rd BRT lens for green, according to Morozumi's idea.
- As described above, a question is the position of the 3rd BRT lens.
Made a memo page for later use. KAGRA/subgroup/AOS/TMSY1
- Realize why the best 3rd BRT lens for green's location is now there? It is inconsistent with Morozumi's calculation. Due to the improper mode match (the distance betwen the lenses there) in the input table near the PR2 chamber??
- Measure the height with a laser leveler?
- Make GPT on the optical table
- Make a model to drive signals from the TMS
- Check the response of the TMS by swinging BS, PR2, PR3... etc... with commissioning people
Four M10 eye bolts
M8 SDC bolts? to tighten the top plate to the stage body are shortened!
- Markers (black and white)
- Four clean slings (from Hirata-san)