Workers: Akutsu, Simon, Ken Tanaka
- Unpacked the wooden box and took out the WAB by the aid of crane.
- Brought the WAB into the clean booth for IXC; located on a desk.
- Checked oblique of the breadboard in IXC.
- Installed the WAB traverser and checked the oblique as well.
- Found the magnets on the dampers were moved probably during the transportation; fixed them.
- Issue: don't know what should be the references for installation and design... actually those parts are why KAGRA's installation work is so slow!!! F*cking interfacing!!!
- Install the WAB in IXC.
- Check heights of several points.
- Check the balance of the suspended WAB.
- Test the WAB traverser with the WAB.