Workers: Akutsu, Simon, Ken Tanaka
- Measured several heights to learn how the things had been installed.
- The breadboard seemed to be installed such that the upper surface was 270mm below the center of the duct. It is consistent with the 3D model. So we decided to proceed.
- Brought the WAB suspension into the chamber.
- Divided the suspension upper and lower, and the lower (baseplate + alpha) was firstly brought into the chamber, and fixed tentatively to its nominal position, and the upper half was put on it.
- Using the installed traverser, the WAB suspension was brought to the saving mode position.
- Don't forget to remove the protector of the WAB on the side to be inserted into the duct.
- The string of the pin to connect the top of the WAB suspension and the traverser would be touching the blade springs without cares, so it would be dangerous and should be modified.
- Check the balance of the suspended WAB.
- Check heights of several points.