Workers: Akutsu, Simon
Just removed the heat link block from the cooler head in IYC.; will be sent back to ATC, and sliced so that it can fit to the IXC's cooler head.
- The string of the pin to connect the top of the WAB suspension and the traverser would be touching the blade springs without cares, so it would be dangerous and should be modified.
Next to do
- Take back the WAB to the nominal position to take the alignment.
- Check heights of several points.
- Blow inside of the WAB; blow the dusts!
- Then attach the protectors to the both side of the WAB and shield the apertures by plastic covers so that no more dusts come.
- Clean the IXC chamber.
- Design the heatlink adapters; manufacture them!
- Design the thermometer adapter; manufacture them!