Minutes of KAGRA MIF meeting on Sept. 14
2012/9/14 15:00 - 16:30
Aso, Ando, Miyoki, Yamamoto (LIGO), Somiya, Miyakawa, Takahashi
- No significant change is necessary from the current plan.
- The mode matching for the Silica DRMI is poor
- We will try DRMI nonetheless while waiting for the sapphire mirrors
We need a more concrete plan for prototype tests and construction of various subsystems in MIF and IOO. For this purpose, we will first list up the necessary tests (experiments) to be performed. Then we will prioritize the tasks and assign these to people.
- NAOJ group will list up necessary tests for the frequency stabilization and the green lock systems
- Aso will list up IOO related tests
- Somiya-san will discuss more about the OMC with Arai-san.
- S.Gossler and T.Westphal (AEI) will come to Somiya Lab. to help out the PD shutter development and the OMC experiment.
- In order to move suspensions, we may have to move the whole vacuum chambers in anyway.
- If we can't move the chambers, we should consider installing ring heaters at PR2, PR3, SR2 and SR3
- Check the green reflectivity of iLIGO TMs to see if we can do a green lock test with iKAGRA (ask Hirose-san)
Sept. 25th (Tue) 13:30 -