Minutes of MIF Meeting on 2013/2/8
Participants: Y. Aso, M. Nakano, K. Yamamoto, R. Takahashi
Core of the python glue code is ready (Aso). Needs more work on importing data from other simulation tools. GUI is also necessary.
- Mathematica code to convert a suspension model into a system of equations of motion in matrix form.
- Then the matrices are converted to the ABCD matrix representation of the system. Transfer functions are automatically calculated from the ABCD matrices.
- Verification with a single pendulum model.
- Preliminary damping control with the full KAGRA SAS. But the results are strange.
- Will test a double-pendulum model to further verify the method.
We will probably buy the followings this year
- 2 RF signal generators
- 2 data loggers.
- 1 FFT servo analyzer.
Aso will get quotes and ask people's opinions at the F2F.