Workers: Akutsu, Ikenoue, Simon, L. Shimizu, Yokozawa
- Took out the inner tower from the IXA chamber.
- Was dangerous when it was hung up to float.
- Inserted the NAB suspension into the inner tower.
- Some screws were about to touch or going to touch the inner tower so we removed them.
- There were several points to be noted so that the NAB suspension won't crash against the inner tower, so be careful.
- Found everything are not fully consistent. Especially we needed to decide what should be used as reference. Today we used an array of through holes as the reference; the NAB suspension was somehow moved so that the interface through holes can overlap the screw hole array at the one side; the other side of the inner tower showed the through holes were totally useless to access the NAB suspension.
- Then measured several parts.
- Chain block for 500kg. (What I found was that of 250kg, which Hirata-san had, and the NAB suspension +the inner tower would be comparable to this number so I felt it was dangerous to use the one.)
Guide blocks to guide the inner tower + NAB suspension. They are must!!
Modified dog clamps to clamp the legs of the inner tower. They are must!!
- A small bottle for ethanol
- Long ruler; use with a laser lever
- We found installing the dampers is mostly impossible the current structure; !!!! Urgently discuss how to resolve this!!!!
- We found the relative positions are not perfect and need to be resolved finally when the NAB would be suspended.
- Insert the NAB+tower into IXA
- Alignment and adjustment