Narrow Angle Baffle
Links to knowledge
To be modified
Ballast masses; see here and my note on June 1, 2018.
- Wire heads holders
- Damper plates design; how to put back them to the installed NAB.
- The number of screws to hold the damp plate.
- Grooves to show the center line at the ears
- Gimmick how to take out the NAB suspension from the wooden box in Kamioka in the next time.
- Clamps for the inner tower.
Note: some of the tasks can be done in parallel.
- Make the clean booth clean and useful; prepare tables, shelves, ethanol, tools...
- Open the side flanges and top lid; attach white tapes (SPV-202) to the open flanges to protect them.
- Check the positions and rigidity of the inner tower, and the dirtiness.
- Check also fixing method for the inner tower; at least in IXAm it seems re-working is needed.
- Measure several heights and widths
- Make grooves to be references so that we can locate the NAB properly with respect to the interferometer's main beam.
- Replace Wire-Holder for NAB
Take OpLev measurements -> place the PSD and Data-Analyzer