- Electrical connection changed
- Design will be fix by the next week
- About having oplev and tilt sensor at the same time on one set of pylons - Additional time to investigate necessary
- At least MCE will have both oplev and tiltsens at the same time
- We will design and make a light wind-sheild
- MCO and MCI configuration? Can two sensors be installed at the same time? Keiko will send a picture and Junegyu will check how we can have them
- Can oplev QPD and tilt sensor be mounted together - probably difficult.
- KK will talk to Miyazawa-san about his question of the channel numbers.
- A small company Kyuman knows can manufacture the sets of tiltsensors for 1.5 Myen.
- Seiji will ask if we can buy things from non-Japanese company
- 3 sensors for 3 mirrors. No spare. The prototype one we used last time can be reserved as a spare.
— fabrication —
- Kyuman thinks we can start ordering as soon as the design is fixed
- Kyuman and the company together to transfer the technique, which will take some time.
- Deliver time will be in the end of August.
— installation - -
- Sometime in October.
- Kyuman can stay for a week, Junegyu can stay for 3 weeks in total.
— people —
- We will find maybe one student (shift call or what?)
- Kirii-kun won’t be able to help due to his master thesis work
- 5 Hz noise? We could test with also MCI, MCO to see if the other suspensions have the peak or not
- Kokeyama will ask Nakano-kun about the co-author (Nakano and Kambara?)
- Aim to have a first deadline by the end of April (Junegyu’s deadline 23rd on the experimental part)
- Seiji is visiting Sogang university in May.