Minute of KAGRA commissioning meeting
- Date: 2018/6/5 11AM~12PM
- Attendance: Miyakawa, Uchiyama, Aso, Yamamoto, Yokozawa, Enomoto, Stefan
- eZuce: Izumi, Nakano, Inoue, Yamamoto(Toyama), Suzuki, Miyoki, Ushiba, Eleonora, Shoda, Tegoshi
- k1ix0 will be needed by September for NAB PD.
1. X arm commissioning
Do we need WFS?(Eleonora) -> Yes, with control system.(Izumi)
- Gouy phase measurement for green is also necessary. (Akutsu)
- Both mirrors are at the room temperature. (Uchiyama)
- Needs preparation list. (Aso)
- Loss measurement will performed mainly reflection light. (Izumi)
Simulation of loss? (Eleonora) -> Hirose, Hiro Yamamoto
Camera view? (Stefan) -> PCal camera, transmitted camera
Which port will be used for locking? (Miyakawa) -> REFL port
2. New 40 W laser
- RIN measurement
- Non-stational noise happens but it is not related water cooler.
- This RIN level cannot reach shotnoise level with the first ISS loop. Current noise is 2 orders lager than NPRO noise. Needs 2nd loop to reach design level.
- Beam profile
3. PMC electronic hack
- MATSUSADA HV driver has 10uV/rHz, quite high.
- Slow output can be used as offset, and 2nd EXC point will be used as input.
- LIGO is not using temperature controller. (Stefan)
- Next meeting: 5/29.