Minute of KAGRA commissioning meeting
- Date: 2018/10/30 11AM~12PM
- Attendance: Miyakawa, Oshino
- Zoom: Ushiba, Aso, Nakano, Izumi, Somiya
- MZ work will be done during daytime until 11/26.
- Y arm alignment will start from 11/26 to 12/9 with a parallel work on X arm commissioning.
- X arm lock
- PR3 had better motion. Oplev has some trouble on cover.
- Currently locking time (~1hour) might be limited by iMC lock.
- Laser, PSL, IOO report
- MC lock is lost every 2-3hours.
- Accelerometers see some disturbance.
- OMC installation
- Locked by independent laser using one PD by dither method.
- LIGO has 64kHz loop on PI for beacon. It is not yet sure that the beacon is needed in KAGRA.
- Scheduling for maintenance time on Wednesday morning. DAC and ITMY will be stopped.
- NAB PD
- Satellite box arrived.
- Next meeting: 11/13.