2018/11/20 Commissioning meeting topics
- Assignment of staffs for night work
- Readiness for the X arm commissioning.
- Every Wednesday morning: Maintenance
- 11/5-end of Nov.: Route to IYA is closed.
- Needs time sharing with MZ in the daytime until 11/26.
- 11/23-25: Line injection
- 11/26~12/9: Daytime: Y arm alignment from BS to ETMY using IR beam.
- Members: Enomoto, Miyazaki, Yokogawa, Sugimoto
- Beam alignment will actually start after the installation of EYA NAB. It will take several days.
- Green from SR2 will be available after 12/9, so we need to align Y arm using IR only.
- Needs help for Y arm alignment.
- 12/10 or 11: ETMX cleaning
- We learned we need to monitor VIS motion when pump down. We may need also some monitors VIS motion when venting.
- Needs re-scheduling for the X arm commissionig?
- X arm lock
- Y arm alignment
- Optical table
- Laser, PSL, IOO report
http://klog.icrr.u-tokyo.ac.jp/osl/?r=6990: Green ghost.