Project R&D Committee (PRPC) wiki
Review Process for KAGRA project R&Ds is here.
Joint research program
It is encouraged that the applicant has submitted a proposal to the ICRR joint research program (for domestic researchers) or to the ICRR Inter-University Research Program (for overseas researchers) before applying to the KAGRA project R&D. The application deadline is January for the joint research program and February for the Inter-University Research Program. A graduate student cannot apply to the joint research program or inter-university research program but can be a leading person of a proposal for the project R&D.
The application should include the following items:
- title of research
- name and affiliation of each member (underline the leading person)
- research purpose (up to 200 words)
- research plan and concrete methods in the fiscal year (up to 200 words)
- research plan in the next fiscal year and onward (up to 200 words)
- previous results (for a continuing subject) or preparation status (for a new subject) (up to 200 words)
- available resources/funding (up to 200 words)
- related publications/presentations (up to 200 words)
Current project R&Ds
- 2019 (TBA)
Past project R&Ds