Ideas for VIS improvement/upgrade
- Inertial control for Type-B
- Hierarchical control of Type-A
- Organize tools for commissioners (auto-measurement, safe.snap, etc...)
- Noise budgeting
- Feedforward using seismometers
- Auto health checking system
- Measurement-based suspension modeling with system identification
- Optimized feedback based on a cost function
- Situation-sensitive filter adaptation with peripheral environmental monitors
- Robust mode for surfing earthquakes without lock loss
- Status monitor
- Better watchdog
- ETMY GAS filters
- ETMX F2 GAS
- ITMX and ITMY F0 GAS
- BS F0 Yaw stepper
- PRM IM magnet polarization
- PR2 TM magnet polarizatio
- Fishing rod repair:
- SR3 SF: it does not move (klog 8658).
- SR3 BF: it does not allows us to move the keystone to zero (klog 8658).
- BS SF: it does not allow us to move the keystone to zero (klog 8645).
- BS F0: it does not allow us to move the keystone to zero (klog 8645).
- OSTM suspension
- Jigs for removing the payload part of Type-B/Bp without disassembling everything
- Rotate the cryopayload of Type A for easy access of the mirror (cleaning, repair, etc)
- Optical Lever Covers
- ACCs for inertial damping.
New design of GAS filters considering 40kg TM (Memo).
- For Tyep-A, add a damping system for the 2nd-yaw-mode, where BF is at the node.