O3 Commitment form
- Action from each collaborator is required.
Note that this is different from the Collaboration MOU.
- KSC decided to collect a commitment form from every KAGRA collaborators before O3 starts.
- The purpose of this Agreement is to establish and recognize the fundamental rules and policies between each colleague and the KAGRA collaboration for participating joint observation run 3 (O3) with LIGO/Virgo collaborations, starting from April 2019.
- You are supposed to download the form, print it, sign it, scan it, edit the file name, and submit it.
- Submit to kagraros_at_icrr.u-tokyo.ac.jp (the submission web page is temporary closed)
- Submitted colleague can apply for an account of KAGRA main data server (including LV-data).
List of submitters
- Total 486 colleagues, as of December 2, 2021.
See the list.