7/1 2016 Skype Telecon
- KC and JGP will consider closer for the optical configuration (please upload new info)
- KK will check if we have all necessary components
- KK, KC and JGP will discuss about the disital software in Seoul
- SK and KK will meet in Kamioka for a preparation (8/10)
- We'll have another skype meeting before the site work
7/8 2016 in Sogang University
- JGP will prepare the drawing of the configuration (on the pylon optical table)
- JGP will prepare the required circuits (signal amps).
- For the online data taking and analysis, we will need a digital model and MEDM screens. JGP will prepare the initial concept of the digital software.
- With the prepared concept, we will build the model and make MEDM screens during KC/JGP visit (~1day).
- We noticed that the digital software cannot do arc tangent. We will consider to use an approximation.
- As planned, KK and SK will collect the necessary hardware on 8/10 (DC power supply, 50m cable, cable adaptors, AA filter)
- KK will let JGP know about the Dsub 9 pin assignment to connect to an AA filter.
8/2 2016 Skype Telecon
- JGP will get the drawing in a few days.
- All the parts will arrive today. KC and JGP will carry them (no shipping).
- JGP will assemble and test the circuits this week. Reports will be made next week.
- Model and MEDM screens will be prepared with Kirii-kun on 8/10 as well as the first phase of the visit.
- KC will think about the approximation formula of art tangent to use in the digital model.
- SJ will submit the "tunnel entrance form" for the experiment.
- KK will send the Dsub pin assignment today.
- KK will find AA filter soon.
- No IR laser beam during the experiment.
- We have to check again about the safety lecture.
- Next meeting will be 8/5 9:20 am. KK will call everyone on skype.
8/4 2016 Skype telecon
- The parts arrived; some mechanical parts were found wrong; JGP have fixed them; JGP will assemble today.
- The drawing of the optical table (python table) will be done today by JGP.
- Test result of the setup will be emailed.
- KC made the new algorithm without arc tangent. JGP will check the formulas with real data. KK will check if it can be done in the CDS system or not.
- Check the safety rule.
- SJ will submit the mine entrance form.
- JGP will carry the clumps (which is to fix the sensor on the table).
10/6 2016 skype telecon
- Target is Physics Letter A.
- To check the calibration again with the peak areas and higher harmonics taken into account.
- To check the drift data with the calibration factor.
- To check if the oplev noise went down or not after we took the tiltsensor out.
- For paper, KK and SK will write the intro part, and JGP will write the resulting part.
- Email to Kanda-san (KSC) about the open data
- we could calibrate oplev using the tilt sensor
- They agreed ok
- Tiltsensor's dynamic range was much larger than oplevs
- environmental perturbation to be improved
10/20 2016 Local metting (KK & SJ)
- We do not understand the calibration factors (or the spectrum magnitudes) change between tilt sensors and oplevs
- We will re-center the MCE oplev on Monday
- An excitation peak will be inserted on MCE and see if the peak height change in time
- We will have another local meeting on Wednesday morning.
10/26 2016 skype meeting
- oplev noise floor change of the last measurement is most likely because of the tilt sensor installation
- Jungyu will come to KAGRA and we will repeat the measurement
- Windshields will be available thanks to Akutsu san in the next measurement
- Schedule is not fixed yet
3/1 2017 skype meeting
- How can we proceed with KAGRA open data regulations?
- Kawamura-sensei will contact to Kanda-san
- Then Kokeyama will ask to KSC board
- Paper contents
- Comparison between oplev and tiltsensor spectra
- present a cal peak to show tiltsensor is properly seeing the mirror motion
- dark/ADC noise limit of tiltsensor
- How can we estimate the tiltsensor dark or ADC noise limit?
- Junegyu and Kyuman will study
- Target is Optics Letters
- Make a rough draft by Niigata f2f meeting
- Next call will be a few days before f2f meeting for the presentation there
4/13 2017 skype meeting
6/13 2017 skype meeting
- Junegyu edit the draft by 6/14 evening
Seiji & Keiko will read by the end of this weekend (6/18)
- The new design to manufacture was fixed
- Seiji found the way to pay by the Japanese company to the Korean company