Ideas for VIS improvement/upgrade
- Inertial control for Type-B
- Hierarchical control of Type-A
- Organize tools for commissioners (auto-measurement, safe.snap, etc...)
- Noise budgeting
- Feedforward using seismometers
- Auto health checking system
- Measurement-based suspension modeling with system identification
- Optimized feedback based on a cost function
- Situation-sensitive filter adaptation with peripheral environmental monitors
- Robust mode for surfing earthquakes without lock loss
- Status monitor
- Better watchdog
- ETMY GAS filters
- ETMX F2 GAS
- ITMX and ITMY F0 GAS
- ITMY BF Yaw pico
- BS F0 Yaw stepper
- PRM IM magnet polarization
- PR2 TM magnet polarization.
- Repair of SRM Bottom Filter.
- Addition of BS Top Filter yaw motor.
- Replacement of Top Filter thrust bearing.
- Replacement of ferromagnetic connectors in BS, SR3 and SRM. (So far we don't have a plan to take out SR2 ot of the tank.)
- Fishing rod repair:
- SR3 SF: it does not move (klog 8658).
- SR3 BF: it does not allows us to move the keystone to zero (klog 8658).
- BS SF: it does not allow us to move the keystone to zero (klog 8645).
- BS F0: it does not allow us to move the keystone to zero (klog 8645).
- Signal generator cards for LVDT drivers.
Renovate unfixed Dsub connections around IP. (Type-A, EY only, memo )
- (EY) One PTFE cable should be swapped.
- OSTM suspension
- Jigs for removing the payload part of Type-B/Bp without disassembling everything
- Rotate the cryopayload of Type A for easy access of the mirror (cleaning, repair, etc)
- Optical Lever Covers
- ACCs for inertial damping.
New design of GAS filters considering 40kg TM (Memo).
Add limit swich on vertical fishing rod.FR BF unit_idea.pdf
- For Tyep-A, add a damping system for the 2nd-yaw-mode, where BF is at the node.
- Connect the Release-sensor's signal to the digital system. (Type-A, If necessary.)
- PR3 traverser in-vac cabling
- [Type-A] add another oplev at MN-stage in order to degenerate P and R coupling.