- This is just a proposal yet.
AutoMeasurement data set
The data set is stored in /kagra/Dropbox/Subsystems/VIS/AutoMeasurement/.
The directory structure is as following:
DO NOT STORE YOUR CUSTOMIZED DATA IN THE AUTO-MEASUREMENT DIRECTORY
The data in this directory should follow the template.
How to use
- Go to a directory /kagra/Dropbox/Subsystems/VIS/AutoMeasurement/(Type)/scripts/(TF or Spectra)/
- run the command with an option as the target optic (Example: ./run_measurement_IM PR3)
- The xml data is stored in the directory /kagra/Dropbox/Subsystems/VIS/AutoMeasurement/(Type)/(OPTIC)/(TF or Spectra)/Measurements/(YYYYMMDD)/ together with the summary plot.
- The xml data and summary plot are also copied in the directory /kagra/Dropbox/Subsystems/VIS/AutoMeasurement/(Type)/(OPTIC)/(TF or Spectra)/Measurements/latest/ and the older data in the latest folder is deleted.
- Do not run more than two auto-measurement in parallel in the same computer. The files would be mixed.
For the developers
- The summary plot is made by the matlab script Plot_AM.m, which is in /kagra/Dropbox/Subsystems/VIS/Automeasurement/.
- Please feel free to use the script independently by the auto-measurement system. If you add the input argument copy=0, it does not make the copy to the "latest" directory.