KAGRA VIS - Type B - BS Test Hang Issues
Things to remember/fix after BS Test Hang, before final hanging of BS.
- Final ballast mass design/production for BF and SF (Fabian, Hirata-san).
- Get final OSEM cables (six of 1.7 m, two of 2.2 m, two of 2.4 m; Sato-san).
- Possible rebuild of BF and/or SF
- Set up filter build/test stand.
- Get filter test weights.
- Find spare BF blade(s).
- Prepare real BS:
- Coordinate with Hirose-san.
- Book transport of mirror (Kashiwa to KAGRA)
- Gather mirror box, gluing supplies, prisms, magnets, new flags, new flag jigs.
- Solve problem of lack of scribe line on one side of BS (Mark, Hirata-san).
- Organize cleanroom gear for Kashiwa trip(s).
- Put magnets in flags.
- Glue flags/prisms at Kashiwa.
- Reclean stuff:
- PI (remove Kapton tape etc, etc).
- LLB damper stuff, especially Cu segments.
- Swap out temporary ballast mass in BF, SF.
- Return/replace borrowed parts:
- Lock washers for LBB dampers
- Temporary ballast mass (dog clamps) in BF.
- Wide-mouth OSEMs from RM to Akutsu-san
- Adjust height of crossbars below BF.
- If possible, fix galled pole in BF level of EQ stop.
- Swap in new F0-SF maraging rod (with 8-mm heads) and new receptacles to match.
- Check inside SF for lost ruler.
- Tighten PI yaw return spring.
- Get Cu O-rings for feedthroughs.
- Decide final in-vacuum and in-air cable routing.
- Calibrate all LVDTs.
- Remove cling wrap in BF and install vacuum-compatible heat shrink.
- Remove cling wrap on connections for PI vertical stepper and install vacuum-compatible heat shrink (needs wider diameter heat shrink or smaller pins).
- Rewire PI horizontal steppers with vacuum-compatible cable.
- Adjust yoke on BF to put top of secondary at 6 mm above top of baseplate (or to give 0 counts at nominal height).