Agenda/Minutes of the VIS Meeting on 2016/7/22
2016/7/22 13:30 - @ Room 210
Participants:Hirata, Takahashi, Okutomi, Mark, Ishizaki, Tanaka, Sato, Shoda, Fabian, Aso, Ohishi
- Simulation (Okutomi)
- Will calculate the requirements for the sensor noise
- Will calculate the requirements for the actuator coupling and coil driver noise
- Type-A installation procedure review in the second week of August.
- Next week, Type-B team will stay in Tokyo to finish remaining tasks
- Type B Past Week Summary
- Hirata-san wiped one set each of wires for the BS and RM (additional sets pending).
- Hirata-san washed remachined locking parts for the IM and screws for jacks.
- Hirata-san liaised with Ikenoue-san of ATC to get new winch parts designed for the new wire thicknesses. Ikenoue-san provided updated designs for checking.
- Hirata-san worked on the Inventor 3D assembly of the SR2.
- The scale for checking the masses of the IM parts arrived.
- Fabian and Hirata-san assembled the IRM and identified an issue with the Teflon-coated lock screws between the IM and IRM. The screws were slightly too large, and correcting the size with a die caused large flakes of the black coating to come off. (These screws were ordered before the current screw policy was instituted.) Hirata-san will order SDC-coated screws from Misumi and have additional machining done on them.
Fabian tracked down the calibration factors for the geophones and generated a calibrated plot.
- Type B ongoing issues
Akutsu-san is working to get wide-mouth OSEMs (2 assembled; first 4 expected to be assembled and washed by 8/8)
Longer cables for BF->PI and SF->PI ORDERED.
- SR machining test ongoing.
- Lower breadboard stuff
- Installation to be incorporated into the procedure document. Mark/Takahashi to discuss.
- Breadboard springs (in manufacture, expected end of July)
- To-do list during Mark's vacation
- Weigh IM/RM/IRM (Fabian, Hirata) - DONE but anomalies found.
- Pack/ship IM/RM/IRM to Kamioka (Hirata/Fabian).
- Analyze geophone data (Fabian/Shoda) - data taken by Shoda-san; Fabian to find calibration factors.
- Remove glue from dummy BS face (Fabian) - partly done.
- Reglue flags and prisms (Tatsumi, Fabian)
- Clean wire for BS and RM (Hirata) - DONE
- Get new winch parts for new wire diameters - design received from Ikenoue-san
- Do fit/function test of winches (Fabian/Hirata)
- Ship winches to Kamioka (Hirata/Fabian)
- Work on BS simulation (Fabian)
- Do Inventor assembly for SR2 in chamber and on assembly frame (Hirata) - ONGOING.
- Write more of payload assembly procedure (Fabian)
- Write more of main assembly procedure (Mark)
- Longer term to-do list
- Do BS Simulink model (Mark, Kokeyama)
- Do 2D drawings of SR2 parts (Hirata)
- Redesign SRx IM wire clamps for larger prisms, remachined RMs.
- Order SRM/PRM parts (Hirata/Shoda)
- Order SRx fasteners (Hirata)
- Check SR RM machining test progress (Hirata)
Basic Design Review minute
- Contacted with some companies. (Cost estimate will be done by ATC.)
- In negotiation with a company for CAD modeling
Watchdog system (Tanaka)
- Working on the software
- No issue
- Inertial Sensors for Type-B (Fabian)
- Plot the theoretical noise of geophone
- Wide OSEM production and test plan (Akutsu, Aso)
- Test assemble a few (Akutsu)
- Noise check (Type-B team)
- Change the supply current of a satellite amplifier (find the optimal value for the wide OSEM).
- Noise measurements
- Deadline for the noise check: by the end of September
- Wide OSEM noise should be checked in Kamioka using the digital system. Type-B team will do it when they come to Kamioka.
- Akutsu will give Type-B team a wide OSEM and test setup.
- Mass production of wide OSEMs (Akutsu)
- Assembly (call for shift)
- Wash (Hirata ?)
- Calibration and simple noise check(call for shift)
- A/I: Akutsu will write an assembly procedure document. Make a call for shift to start the mass production asap.
- Ship to Kamioka
- Change the supply current of the satellite amplifiers (talk to AEL: Aso)
- LVDT test
- Takahashi and Shoda will discuss about this
- Points to be clarified: purpose of the test (what kind of information we want to obtain to design the new LVDTs ?)
- Deadline for the new LVDTs: the end of August.
Site work plan for the next week
- Travel (Week of 7/25):
- Mark: Kashiwa on some day
- Fabian: Kashiwa on some day
- Travel (Week of 8/1):
- Mark: 1 - 5 ?
- Fabian: 1 - 5 ?
2016/7/29(Fri) 13:30 -