Agenda/Minutes of the VIS Meeting on 2020/5/15
2020/5/15 14:00 - 14:40
Participants: Takahashi, Hirata, Fabian, Sato, Aso, Miyo, Tanaka, Lucia, Shoda
- Monitoring the status.
- Started the paper project on Type-A mechanics.
- Integrated ３D model of each Type-A tower.(JGW-D2011655)
According to the 3D model, it was found that the placement of the BF Dumper is offset by 5 degrees from the beam line (EX, EY only) ETM BF Dumper.pdf
Type-B paper: I wrote a TO DO list which roughtly works as an outline. Thank you Shoda-san for your comments!
- In case it's not possible to measure the quality factors due to time constraints related to the pandemic, we can cite the prototype paper instead where similar measurements were reported.
- Include long term drift observation of the optic orientation using the oplev.
- Check what Terence did about inertial damping. He wrote good klog entries but there's still not enougn information to understand the detail. I will ask him once he becomes avilable to us sometime next month.
- Inertial damping: I have been checking what Takanori did and I've been trying to adapt it to the case of SR2 using the Matlab simulation. I have questions but I'm not ready to ask. I will do it sometime soon via e-mail.
- Started making 3D model of the present IMMT2 suspension.
- Finished initial design of the additional filter for combiner.
- Prepare for the test parts and start the experiments.
- KAGRA is in the suspended mode until 31st May.
Only measurements, which can be done remotely, are available (Request).
- Type-A: Shoda(Mechanics), Lucia(Performance), Fujii(Sensor collection).
- Type-B: Fabian
- We have 15-min. slot on the future plan of VIS in the KAGRA Telecon.
- On 2020/5/22(Fri)