Agenda/Minutes of the VIS Meeting on 2020/9/4
2020/9/4 14:00 - 16:00
Participants: Takahashi, Miyo, Hirata, Fabian, Aso, Sato, Ishizaki, Shoda, Telence, Ikeda, Tanaka, Washimi
- [Miyo] I introduced about VIS system to Ikeda-san who is a software engineer. Now I'm considering what kind of works should VIS people ask Ikeda-san. According to Tomaru-san who is a boss of Ikeda-san, at first, Ikeda-san decided to prepare the Gitlab repository for KAGRA because KAGRA needs version control system for the userapps files which include core codes of KAGRA. After this preparation, I will ask Ikeda-san to work for some software upgrade in VIS. So, next week I will hold hands-on training about the RTmodel, Guardian, SDF, medm, and so on for Ikeda-san.
IP fixing jig (Design)
Fabian wrote a humble plan for assessing the SRM BF condition. The document with procedures has been updated: link.
- I'm almost finished with the corrections of the paper.
- Next week I aim to go to the site to do some preparation work if possible.
- no progress
- New Type-A models with sensor correction have been implemented.
- Designing the circuit boards. Some special devices were made by CAD.
- KAGRA is in "RSE Trial" now.
- Procedure documents.
Acceptance Test (Wiki page).
- Suggestion: The final form should be like "Inspection document" in products by a company.
Schedule towards O4 (Chart).
- [Terrence] New features for the suspensions, type-A and type-B, as pre-O4 upgrades (III).
- On 2020/9/11(Fri)