Agenda/Minutes on 2020/10/9
CRY+VIS Interface Meeting
Participants: Takahashi, Ohashi, Shoda, Hagiwara, Hirata, Ikeda, Miyo, Sato, Oshio, Ushiba, Kimura, Akutsu, Aso, Miyoki
- Schedule on ETMY.
- 11/2: Opening the chambers (top and cross tube), Fixing the IP and filters, Disconnection of the cables. 11/3: Disconnection of the cryo-payload.
- MN oplev table design
- Welding is not allowed in the tunnel. There are some ideas; gluing, flanges with extension, clamp to the view port.
Participants: Takahashi, Shoda, Ishizaki, Fabian, Hitrata, Iguchi, Miyo, Tanaka, Sato, Sugiyama, Terrence, Aso
- Clean-up of the IXV and IYV area.
- Clean-up of the BS and SR area.
- Hirata-san asked for a quotation for 3 Top Filter keystone plates (for BS, SR3 and SR3 in case it's needed).
- Fabian made progress in writing a document about LVDT card recovery. One more working day is needed.
- We lost Hirose-san's lamps for checking cleanliness of mirrors. We'll keep looking for them.
- We lost the medium capacity scale we used for ballast mass measurement. We need to buy one. I borrowed Miyoki-san's for a few days but he wants it back.
- Confirmation of exchange cables function in the new combiner.
- Only two channels are available in the 1U chassis.
- RSE Trial was extended to Oct. 12th.
- Preparation work was started.
- Procedure documents.
- Criteria in the acceptance test.
[Terrence] Very short introduction to VISHack Slides
The week from 10/12
- Takahashi: 10/12-16
- Sato: 10/12-16
- Hirata: 10/12-16
The week from 10/19
- Takahashi: 10/19-10/23
- On 2020/10/16(Fri)