CRY+VIS Interface Meeting
Date: 2021/8/13 13:00-13:50
Participants: Takahashi, Ushiba, Aso, Kimura
- IX: In finalization. The beam was higher than the present setting of the mirror height by 6mm. Installation of the ACCs is scheduled on 8/16-17.
- EX: In finalization. Calibration of MN Oplev remains.
- IY: Height adjustment will be scheduled after vacation.
- EY: Preparation for the payload with the mirror is on going. Installation into the cryostat is scheduled on 8/20. Chamber closing will be rescheduled.
- External review: on 8/19.
- TM height setting: ITMY.
- Commissioning in air: on going in X-arm. Oplev calibration was done on 8/9-11.
- Commissioning in vacuum:
- Overall commissioning:
- Acceptance check: Every Friday.
- PF actuator: At the in-vacuum commissioning.
- New vacuum pumps for V-chambers:
Participants: Takahashi, Fabian, Terrence, Aso, Tanaka, Ishizaki
This is generated by python script in /users/Miyo/dropbox/Script/scrapping/main.py.
- SR2 mid-size baffles: Hirata-san and Yano-san successfully did a trial installation, including the balancing of the suspended lower breadboard.
- SR3 oplev:
- I recovered suspension and oplev alignment: all stages were set close to their setpoints and the beam went through the center of the lens.
- I set the lens in the optimum position with respect to the lens using a quantitative method.
- I calibrated the QPD output in terms of displacement.
SR3 control: Terrence is working on it. Rough plan and schedule here
- Calibration factors and sensing matrices of the optical lever were implemented.
- I haven't diagonalize the oplev, but sanity checks show very little cross-couplings. Might do diagonalization today or tomorrow.
- I measured all transfer functions and will do modeling soon.
- After that I will construct all control filters for SR3 on the weekend.
In PR2, After a lot of preparation, they installed the mid-size baffles. The green laser passes through without problems.
- Type-A team: ACC installation in IX, Connection of cryo-payload in EY
- Type-B team:
IMC suspensions are ready in air  will finish 2021/04/21.
PRs are ready in air  will finish 2021/07/09.
ETMX is ready in air  will finish 2021/08/25.
ITMX is ready in air  will finish 2021/08/31.
ETMY is ready in air  will finish 2021/09/16.
ITMY is ready in air  will finish 2021/11/08.
BS is ready in air  will finish 2021/11/24.
SRs are ready in air  will finish 2021/12/20.
Output suspensions are ready in air  will finish 2021/12/21.
TMSY is ready in air  will finish 2021/??/??.
TMSX is ready in air  will finish 2021/??/??.
The week from 8/16
- Takahashi: 8/16-20
- Sato: 8/16-20
The week from 8/23
- Takahashi: 8/23-25